- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Here's a thread for me!
big_smile.png
Thanks for posting! ~ I like all kinds of music..Country is mainly what i listen to, but i love other bands too- I actually songwrite in addition to 'backyard farming' lol ~ Feel free to go to youtube & search tcbfan5 & check out some stuff i've done & feel free to give your opinion. If you have a Facebook pg, check out "Facebook Nitty Gritty" & if ya like it, feel free to share it on your FB pg & give it a 'thumbs up' on youtube!

So... What do you guys think will happen to the pop music industry this year?

I've become rather obsessed wiith Camel lately. I only have their albums from the '70s, but those albums are suddenly a large portion of the music I listen to. Good old Camel, they're such a great band.
love.gif

PK, I think that the industry will continue to grow and will be flooded with bad music. But Lady Gaga is going to stay quite well known. She has talent and style, unlike a lot of the artists out there.

I will have to agree with you, Koosh. From what I've seen (coughcoughtoddintheshadowscough) the pop industry is currently populated by horrible rappers and the actual music isn't really there, if you get what I'm saying. Lady Gaga will definitely make it out of this year well off. Katy Perry, eh... I think she slid off of the popularity chart a while back. And is Ke$ha still around? We seem to be on a bi-monthly basis with people who try to break into the industry.

Hm... What genre of music does Camel do?

In other news, EastNewSound is the best doujin band ever. I can't wait for their newest album, Definite Energy! Although, Izumin and Nayuta are missing from it, which is too bad... They're awesome, especially Nayuta. Although, the new replacements, plus freaking Chata, are incredible. AND, the album is remixing tracks from Imperishable Night, including Old World, Voyage 1969, and... Is that Kagome Kagome?!!? Awesome! Here's a link to a preview of their album.

I'm not a pop music expert, but turning on the radio occasionally has told me that most of the new music people are writing is ...lacking.
I haven't listened to Ke$ha or Katy Perry or Rihanna (?) much. I know that Lady Gaga and Beyoncé sound pretty good together, but I haven't listed to Beyoncé in ages so I don't know if I like her or not.

Camel's earlier music is "progressive rock" or something. Apparently they started branching out though, so now I have no idea what genre their music is.

Drat, I wish I had Flash on this music player. I need to hear a lot of music.
he.gif

*applauds*

Cool&Create, never expected you to do something this grand. I mean, you're the group who brought us Gatekeeper Girl Hong Meiling and Help Me, ERIIIIIIIIIN!
clap.gif

Nope, never heard of Owl City. Wait... Didn't they/he do that Fireflies song?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom