- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Quote:
I'm sorry, but this is a lyrics chat.

*Cough* Wanna talk about me is a country song.

Really? I'm sorry. But admittedly, she should have specified that in her post.

Quote:
*Cough* Wanna talk about me is a country song.

Well, that's debatable. But I get why you got a bit confuzzled and/or irritated. Those particular songs, in the order they were, could be misinterpreted.

Quote:

Well, that's debatable. But I get why you got a bit confuzzled and/or irritated. Those particular songs, in the order they were, could be misinterpreted.

True, and that's a debate I don't want to get in to.
lol.png

Quote:

True, and that's a debate I don't want to get in to.
lol.png

lol.png
haha

Quote:
Whew.
lol.png
I was worried that I was breaking the rules.

Alasdair Fraser is an amazing fiddler. I'm playing his album called Skyedance right now.
big_smile.png

I'm baaack. sorry for the confusion. those are both song s that haven't been aired in a while. I'd like to add another one to my list though. It's called "riding with private malone", and its about a guy that buys a soldier's car. the soldier never made it home and he wrote a letter and put it in the glovebox. the letter states that if you take the car and make it your own, you'll always be riding , with private malone. later the guy gets in a crash, and a witness thinks he sees a soldier pulling him out of the fiery wreck, and the guy thinks it's private malone who saved him.hense the words in the song, "thank,god i was riiiiiiiidi-in' with private
maloooone " it is such a sweet song!

Ooh, Ladytron is making a new album. I wonder if it'll be as cool sounding as their previous ones are.
big_smile.png

...As if I needed more music to listen to.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom