- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Quote:
Eenie won the speech contest, Flare and I are struggling with writing (I believe...) and everyone is their crazy self.

Yay Eenie!! And Writing what? And yep, I asked Thekid to let you Guys know that my computer S, Was down.
roll.png

She's probably editing her script, and I'm doing a script + a 'short' story for my mother.

We got his message!

Quote:
Yay Eenie!! And Writing what? And yep, I asked Thekid to let you Guys know that my computer S, Was down.
roll.png

She's probably editing her script, and I'm doing a script + a 'short' story for my mother.

We got his message!

Good,
smile.png

Hi, everyone! I have a list of songs I'm kinda into at the moment:

- Don't Leave Home, by Dido
- This is the Future, by Owl city
- Tattoo, by Jordin Sparks (yes, that's VERY old too...)

Hey guys, my chorus is doing something called 'Zebras got Talent!' and I was wondering if you guys could help. I have two songs I wanted to sing, but we can only sing one. I need you guys to help me choose. I'm going to not bother making a thread for it, I'm just going to ask here, which one?
OR

Quote:
Owl City is good! He has a very... I don't know, a docile voice I guess, it's kinda sweet. His songs are about nice stuff, not your regular pop music (dancing, sex, clubs, drinking etc.)

EE lover:) :

Hey guys, my chorus is doing something called 'Zebras got Talent!' and I was wondering if you guys could help. I have two songs I wanted to sing, but we can only sing one. I need you guys to help me choose. I'm going to not bother making a thread for it, I'm just going to ask here, which one?
OR

I liked the first song, it was actually really good. The second, I didn't listen to all of it, but whatever would suit your vocal range best, you should go with that. Since I don't know how high and how low your vocal range is, what exactly would you consider your voice to be, Alto, Soprano? Since your a girl, your probably one of those, but I'm just guessing. I'm more of an Alto. (Ps. some of the pictures in the first video were a little innapropriate. In my thinking anyways.)​

Quote:
I liked the first song, it was actually really good. The second, I didn't listen to all of it, but whatever would suit your vocal range best, you should go with that. Since I don't know how high and how low your vocal range is, what exactly would you consider your voice to be, Alto, Soprano? Since your a girl, your probably one of those, but I'm just guessing. I'm more of an Alto. (Ps. some of the pictures in the first video were a little innapropriate. In my thinking anyways.)

My voice is Soprano, but I am an Alto in the chorus because we didn't have enough Altos. Oh yeah, About the slightly... not good pictures, I forgot about those, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom