- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

EE lover:) :

Quote:
I liked the first song, it was actually really good. The second, I didn't listen to all of it, but whatever would suit your vocal range best, you should go with that. Since I don't know how high and how low your vocal range is, what exactly would you consider your voice to be, Alto, Soprano? Since your a girl, your probably one of those, but I'm just guessing. I'm more of an Alto. (Ps. some of the pictures in the first video were a little innapropriate. In my thinking anyways.)

My voice is Soprano, but I am an Alto in the chorus because we didn't have enough Altos. Oh yeah, About the slightly... not good pictures, I forgot about those, sorry.​

I'm also an alto/soprano singer. In some songs I can sing with the sopranos and reach up to like, E, but thats only if I warm up. I mostly sing Alto. Ket me listen to the songs again and then maybe I might pick a song more fitting to your voice. And don't worry about the pictures, I'm just worried that maybe somebody may be younger and, well, you get the idea.

Quote:
My voice is Soprano, but I am an Alto in the chorus because we didn't have enough Altos. Oh yeah, About the slightly... not good pictures, I forgot about those, sorry.

I'm also an alto/soprano singer. In some songs I can sing with the sopranos and reach up to like, E, but thats only if I warm up. I mostly sing Alto. Ket me listen to the songs again and then maybe I might pick a song more fitting to your voice. And don't worry about the pictures, I'm just worried that maybe somebody may be younger and, well, you get the idea.

I'm not too old, and I see it! But, it's mostly the fact that some PERVERTS are PERVERTED and draw stuff like that.

Quote:

I'm not too old, and I see it! But, it's mostly the fact that some PERVERTS are PERVERTED and draw stuff like that.​

Yeah. Okay, I didn't put this in my last post because it would make it too long, but I was trying to pick a song for an audition a while back, and I tried several songs before I found the perfect one for my voice. Sometimes we want to sing something, but our voice just doesn't fit.
sad.png
I had to find that out the hard way.
sad.png
sad.png
But back to you, if your voice can fit, then you should go with the first one. Some parts in the song where the singer gets REALLY high, then, if you are a really good soprano, you should probably make it.

Quote:
I'm not too old, and I see it! But, it's mostly the fact that some PERVERTS are PERVERTED and draw stuff like that.

Yeah. Okay, I didn't put this in my last post because it would make it too long, but I was trying to pick a song for an audition a while back, and I tried several songs before I found the perfect one for my voice. Sometimes we want to sing something, but our voice just doesn't fit.
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
But back to you, if your voice can fit, then you should go with the first one. Some parts in the song where the singer gets REALLY high, then, if you are a really good soprano, you should probably make it.

I can sing really high, and I could always use the second next year in the official talent show!

Quote:
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

I can sing really high, and I could always use the second next year in the official talent show!​

Yeah! You should definetly go for it.

Quote:
I can sing really high, and I could always use the second next year in the official talent show!

Yeah! You should definetly go for it.

Thank you! Colors of The Rainbow it is then! I really like that song.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom