- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

*Facepalm* I love the Cars song, Real Gone, but I want to hear the instrumental pieces too! Don't fail me now, YouTube...

Maybe Amazon can help me.

Quote:
Wich one? Life is a Highway?

I was searching for the ones which didn't have any singing, actually. Thus my trouble finding them.
tongue.png

I found what I was looking for! By searching "cars soundtrack randy newman", you can find a lot of good music on YouTube! *Happiness*

Quote:
*clicks the video, expecting another Judas*

*dances* I think Lady Gaga just found that sweet spot between cool dance music and inspirational pop ballads!

Quote:
*clicks the video, expecting another Judas*

*dances* I think Lady Gaga just found that sweet spot between cool dance music and inspirational pop ballads!

That she did!!! Oh Gaga<3

Quote:
Actually I think they're all really good. They all have some weirdo meaning that makes perfect sense. And I think the controversy over Judas is really stupid. She made the song as a metaphor to her ex bf who betrayed, just as Judas betrayed Jesus. I just think some people are so ignorant about that
tongue.png
But I really like them all. They're all different from eachother which is refreshing XD

Quote:
Actually I think they're all really good. They all have some weirdo meaning that makes perfect sense. And I think the controversy over Judas is really stupid. She made the song as a metaphor to her ex bf who betrayed, just as Judas betrayed Jesus. I just think some people are so ignorant about that
tongue.png
But I really like them all. They're all different from eachother which is refreshing XD

Yeah, the controversy is just hilarious at times.

Really? I don't think that's ignorance or anything... Not everyone knows the truths and details behind a Lady Gaga song. And I so agree with you, their differences really do make them stand out.

Oh yeah... EastNewSound's newest album, Definite Energy, was released!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom