- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Coretta: I 100% agree with you.

Yay for Hatsune Miku! She's so cool and pretty, and people can do amazing things with her voice!

Quote:
Yay somebody agrees with me!! LOL I will have to look her up. Have you heard of Haley Reinheart? She's on American Idol and she sang the song "I Who Have Nothing" soooo pretty ♥

Quote:
Yay somebody agrees with me!! LOL I will have to look her up. Have you heard of Haley Reinheart? She's on American Idol and she sang the song "I Who Have Nothing" soooo pretty ♥

Here's a song she sings:
The picture is of (green!hair, she typically has teal hair) Miku.

Nope. I'll have to look her up.

Quote:

Here's a song she sings:
The picture is of (green!hair, she typically has teal hair) Miku.

Nope. I'll have to look her up.

I'm listening to it, I like the beats XD I'll get you a link in one sec

Quote:
I always thought she was a weirdo until i listened to some of her interviews. She's the most down to earth person I've ever seen, not to mention the smartest

Yeah, it's actually surprising! That's what I learned from not judging a book by its cover. She dresses insanely, but inside there might actually be an intelligent, down-to-earth person.
caf.gif

I love my Camel playlist. When Gaga's new album comes out, I'm going to get another Camel album at the same time.
big_smile.png

Edit: Lady Gaga's new album in going to be her best yet. I just love the songs she's released so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom