- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Quote:
How so?

Its just strange, but please bear in mind that I live under a rock, so to speak..........BTW, Hi Ec!

Haha, don't worry about it. Hello~!

wee.gif
It's so much fun rediscovering a band or OST that you used to like!

Quote:
How so?

Its just strange, but please bear in mind that I live under a rock, so to speak..........BTW, Hi Ec!

Well, yeah. We have unusual tastes. I call myself a musical omnivore sometimes.

Quote:
Ooh, really? I've wanted to get into opera for quite some time. Can you point me to some good ones?

Quote:
Ooh, really? I've wanted to get into opera for quite some time. Can you point me to some good ones?

Habanera (and the Flower Song) from Carmen, are lovely. For some opera that will break your eardrums try The Bell Song from Lakme sung by Lily Pons on Youtube. Oh, and you should listen to really beautiful "Voi, Che Sapete" (I can sing it!) by Mozart. On Youtube also.
smile.png
I'll send you some more suggestions later.....

Light operas, aka operettas, are nice also. Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado is completely awesome, and in English.

Quote:
I know how you feel. I listen to alot of classical music, and alot of Eyna songs (Look up Enya on youtube, she is AWESOME!!!!!) which, most of my friends don't, but they are missing out on alot!

Quote:

Habanera (and the Flower Song) from Carmen, are lovely. For some opera that will break your eardrums try The Bell Song from Lakme sung by Lily Pons on Youtube. Oh, and you should listen to really beautiful "Voi, Che Sapete" (I can sing it!) by Mozart. On Youtube also.
smile.png

Light operas, aka operettas, are nice also. Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado is completely awesome, and in English.

Thank you so much! I'll definitely look those up.

Quote:
smile.png

Thank you so much! I'll definitely look those up.

welcome! Enjoy.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom