Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

The new Poultryland 2.0 site is out of beta! The URL is: http://www.poultryland.net/

It's really nice so far. You might want to go see it.
big_smile.png
It won't let me login, keeps saying "Sorry, you could not be authenticated" for some reason? Even when I created a new account thinking maybe just my old email was messed up it still told me the same thing; when I try to view the people who were online today it says: "Fatal error: Call to a member function isFriend() on a non-object in /home/poultrylandnet/public_html/views/application/players.php on line 18"

Last edited:
Did you get a verification email and click the link?
hmm.png
Yep, on the new account it tells me "Your account could not be verified." So then I tried to type in my email address for a new verification link (just to try) and it says "Your account has already been verified" and gives me a link to go to the login page. So, I go to the login page and try both the username and email address then it gives me the message "You could not be authenticated" again.

Last edited:
Hmm, weird. Could it be a browser issue? A the risk of sounding cliche, try deleting your cookies or using a completely different browser.

I deleted the cookies (though I doubted it was that, as I have tried with two different PC's and I fairly regularly clean them out on my main PC
smile.png
) and tried with Internet Explorer (as normally I use Chrome). I still get the same messages.

That's really puzzling, then. I'll send a message to the site admin about it, and see if she can tell what's wrong.

Did you get a verification email and click the link? :/

Yep, on the new account it tells me "Your account could not be verified."  So then I tried to type in my email address for a new verification link (just to try) and it says "Your account has already been verified" and gives me a link to go to the login page. So, I go to the login page and try both the username and email address then it gives me the message "You could not be authenticated" again. 

Had the same problem quite often, before the wipe. Seems to be working now, but I can't be sure. :/

Back
Top Bottom