Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
http://poultryland.com/birdImages//476586.jpg

http://poultryland.com/birdImages//476589.jpg

sorry no
hmm.png
it choose the colors i just put in what the thing that make blue
hmm.png

Okay they look great i'll take them~

Quote:
here

* Basic Starter = 1000 SP, Choice Of Breed, Choice of Coloring for 2 Body Parts
* Plus 1 Starter = 2000 SP, Choice of coloring for 3 body parts, breed choice plus 1 pattern on body part of choice.
* Plus 2 Starter = 5000 SP, Choice of coloring for 4 body parts, breed choice plus 2 patterns on body parts of choice.
* Plus 3 Starter = 10000 SP, Choice of coloring for all body parts, breed choice plus 3 patterns on body parts of choice.
* Plus 4 Starter = 20000 SP Choice of coloring for all body parts, breed choice plus 4 patterns on body parts of choice.

you will have to pay 10k cash for them when i put them up

Quote:
here

* Plus 1 Starter = 2000 SP, Choice of coloring for 3 body parts, breed choice plus 1 pattern on body part of choice.
* Plus 2 Starter = 5000 SP, Choice of coloring for 4 body parts, breed choice plus 2 patterns on body parts of choice.
* Plus 3 Starter = 10000 SP, Choice of coloring for all body parts, breed choice plus 3 patterns on body parts of choice.
* Plus 4 Starter = 20000 SP Choice of coloring for all body parts, breed choice plus 4 patterns on body parts of choice.

Instead of a chick, can you make me a starter?

Quote:
here

that what it will cost to make one *faints*
th.gif

Quote:

that what it will cost to make one *faints*
th.gif

Hah!
lol.png
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom