Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
America seems to be very big on the 'New' thing. New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire etc. I noticed that!
lol.png

Finding good sayings is always a blast
cool.png
I can't think of any I've discovered recently off the top of my head.

Great
thumbsup.gif

Keep the crazy projects. They're cool.

The western states aren't so obsessed with making everything "new". It's more of an eastern thing to do.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" ~Dr. Suess.

I think I got rid of them.
hmm.png

Maybe coz they can't think of anything good to name their cities
wink.png

I've heard that one! I remember it now. Also 'The music may stop from time to time but the strings will remain forever' or something.
Ah, it's all coming back to me. I used to love this one, 'I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistkaes', but I'm starting to waver on that one a bit.

hit.gif

lol jk
tongue.png
I don't mind, they're not my birds. heny bought my all-speckled bird and killed it though!
rant.gif
It was my only all-speckled that I had
tongue.png
but she has descendants who are also very speckled, so that's okay
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
The western states aren't so obsessed with making everything "new". It's more of an eastern thing to do.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" ~Dr. Suess.

I think I got rid of them.
hmm.png

wink.png

I've heard that one! I remember it now. Also 'The music may stop from time to time but the strings will remain forever' or something.
Ah, it's all coming back to me. I used to love this one, 'I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistkaes', but I'm starting to waver on that one a bit.

hit.gif

lol jk
tongue.png
I don't mind, they're not my birds. heny bought my all-speckled bird and killed it though!
rant.gif

Maybe.
tongue.png
I think it's because the people who immigrated to the US from Europe were feeling nostalgic and decided to name their cities after English ones. Later on, they started getting more imaginative.

That second one only applies to some situations.

That stinks.
hugs.gif

Quote:
wink.png

hit.gif

lol jk
tongue.png
rant.gif

Maybe.
tongue.png
I think it's because the people who immigrated to the US from Europe were feeling nostalgic and decided to name their cities after English ones. Later on, they started getting more imaginative.

That stinks.
hugs.gif

It was a while ago. But she has a daughter... and a granddaughter, who I still have - not nearly as speckled, but still pretty!
smile.png

I'm not sure if i even agree with that saying anymore, but it's sparked off my memory. "Courage - I know it won't possibly work but I wanna try it anyway!" That's probably not true, but the picture it came with was VERY cute.
love.gif

A clone of Europe, just to show how they were always meant to rule the world
lol.png

Quote:
Maybe.
tongue.png

That stinks.
hugs.gif

It was a while ago. But she has a daughter... and a granddaughter, who I still have - not nearly as speckled, but still pretty!
smile.png

I'm not sure if i even agree with that saying anymore, but it's sparked off my memory. "Courage - I know it won't possibly work but I wanna try it anyway!" That's probably not true, but the picture it came with was VERY cute.
love.gif

A clone of Europe, just to show how they were always meant to rule the world
lol.png

Well that's a relief.

big_smile.png
Nobody ever said that Americans were good at naming things.

I am on every board, xept the Top Newbies

I woke up this morning and loged in PL and I was surprised to find my name in all of those, looks like I'm a contender now watch out

Who's the Daddy? I got this one

Money Bags I can take this one at any time I want

Top Newbies I don't have a chance here

Top Breeders Watch out Delta, I' on the board

Most impressive I got this one

Misers I got it

Top Scorers I made it to the board

Breed Champions I got 7 birds in here

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Hi, PL'ers. This thread hasn't moved much. Giddermup went very well yesterday - none of the big guns entered their birds, so I placed in all of them!!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom