Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
I notice you're spending a lot of time on the OTHER right now
tongue.png
What happened to Amelia? Did you sell her?

Ok, I reckon you could breed the CD and the PHoenix... that would be interesting, and I wonder what colour pink + green makes.

I didn't sell her, she was there a while ago.
hmm.png

I'll try it.

Well, she's culled, so you either culled her or you sold her and the buyer culled her.

Now, my campaign is going badly. All my birds lost GM. How could this happen?! Even LAURIE, and he's 0% inbred! :hjit

Depressing? Why?
hugs.gif

I haven't been all that great either, been in a bad mood the past weekend or so.

I've just bred Harriet Kennedy. (The Average is at 13300, it could do with some reducing. I don't think anybody's going to catch up anytime soon.) I bred her to the rooster I hatched then sold on my... like... third day on PL? it was quite sweet
smile.png

Quote:
I lost one of my birds; a very, very special one. Of course, they're all special, but he offered me great companionship. It's best I don't talk about it.

Aww, what's the matter?

Ooh! Do you have the chick, or the bird from that breeding? I'm interested in what it'd look like. Harriet is a pretty girl.

Quote:
I lost one of my birds; a very, very special one. Of course, they're all special, but he offered me great companionship. It's best I don't talk about it.

Aww, what's the matter?

Ooh! Do you have the chick, or the bird from that breeding? I'm interested in what it'd look like. Harriet is a pretty girl.

Okay, I won't bug you about it anymore.
sad.png
for him

Just been in the... Mood. The one you get for no reason and then goes away afetr a few days. you know the type!
lol.png

Not yet - the egg will be laid tonight. I usually go on PL and byc after work late at night
tongue.png
I did a lot of test breeds, and they were really pretty, becuase the boy is pink and speckled with some blue genes in him
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom