Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
ep.gif
You got a new bird! I haven't spied on you in ages! He's beautiful

Here's another!
http://poultryland.com/birdImages/484544.jpg

Yes, I just realised I have some serious spying backlog going, so I found him already
tongue.png

(here's something I found interesting - SummerSky was bought by one of those users who comes on once a month, culls all the birds they bught last time and buys a new ten off the market - I've lost a lot of my birds that way - but the person kept SummerSky in their most recent culling spree. Quite interesting.
smile.png
)

Quote:
lau.gif
That IS funny! I'm going to go have a look at Cool Dude now. Hey, I guess it's okay, when I went on camp two years ago in year 8, we have a cave tour guide who called everyone in our group "Dude".

Quote:
lau.gif
That IS funny! I'm going to go have a look at Cool Dude now. Hey, I guess it's okay, when I went on camp two years ago in year 8, we have a cave tour guide who called everyone in our group "Dude".

I think I should be going to bed...
lol.png

He even called the girls 'dude'?

Quote:
lau.gif

I think I should be going to bed...
lol.png

He even called the girls 'dude'?

1. I have to go
sad.png

2. It was a she and yes!
3. bye!

Quote:
I didn't sell her, she was there a while ago.
hmm.png

I'll try it.

Well, she's culled, so you either culled her or you sold her and the buyer culled her.

Now, my campaign is going badly. All my birds lost GM. How could this happen?! Even LAURIE, and he's 0% inbred! :hjit

I know I didn't cull her, and I don't think I sold her.

Quote:
Duck has too much work.

Uh oh....

Hehehehe.... (I still remember the time you said that. It was very amusing.)

Yes, you'd better be 'uh oh', I'm warning you
lau.gif

(TWO DAYS TO GO!!)

Back
Top Bottom