Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
Is that even possible?

Apparently. They're the most different looking birds I've bred in quite a while, though.
caf.gif

Quote:
Is that even possible?

Apparently. They're the most different looking birds I've bred in quite a while, though.
caf.gif

Very strange.

Quote:
Hehehehe.... (I still remember the time you said that. It was very amusing.)

Yes, you'd better be 'uh oh', I'm warning you
lau.gif

(TWO DAYS TO GO!!)

(Said what?)

Duck with an F is startled.

(Hehehehe.
tongue.png
)

Actually, the deadline is tonight :hmm I am very scared. I haven't checked my average yet, I only just got online! I've been folding Junk mail in front of the TV all morning.

Now,

The Average: 13 829
[colour-green]The Post count: 13 769[/colour]

Well, straight after this ends, Harriet and Sweety's daughter is going to hatch (I'll sell one. idk who yet) so my average is going to go backd own toabout 11000
sad.png

Quote:
(Said what?)

Duck with an F is startled.

(Hehehehe.
tongue.png
)

Actually, the deadline is tonight :hmm I am very scared. I haven't checked my average yet, I only just got online! I've been folding Junk mail in front of the TV all morning.

Now,

The Average: 13 829
[colour-green]The Post count: 13 769[/colour]

Well, straight after this ends, Harriet and Sweety's daughter is going to hatch (I'll sell one. idk who yet) so my average is going to go backd own toabout 11000
sad.png

(Ahh.)

Duck with an F has been defeated. *Gives Felta fifty virtual dollars*

1. Muahaha!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Is that even possible?

I have a scenario that's at the totally opposite end of the scale. SkyLaurie has two children with a cubalayas - they're as different as chalk and cheese - and they turned out exactly the same! Awe-inspiring.

465676.jpg

465837.jpg

Back
Top Bottom