Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
How's it going, heny?
Wow, is it just me, or has this thread been saved from the brink of destruction?
I'm going for better showbirds. Pretty pleased with the results.

Quote:
How's it going, heny?
Wow, is it just me, or has this thread been saved from the brink of destruction?

okay, not selling any birds, but i have lots of SP, so i am safe

Quote:
Coolness!

Understandable. Your birds are really pretty! I love their colors.

Spying on ranches is a LOT of fun. I used to spy on everyone's here, but I don't think people like Birdnut and Crazy go on PL anymore.

thanks! I'm very fond of my latest hatches, Kara and Kaiden.

Yeah... It's too bad, they had some interesting birds.

Ooh, they are pretty! I kind of like Laurie and Kaitlyn, though.

Quote:
How's it going, heny?

Have you noticed how Kooshie's been selling all her birds? Even those galactic champions with 50 000 show points? I wonder what she's up to!

Must enter CAPITAL CONTESTS

Quote:

Have you noticed how Kooshie's been selling all her birds? Even those galactic champions with 50 000 show points? I wonder what she's up to!

she not going to upgrade again
sad.png

Quote:
Spying on ranches is a LOT of fun. I used to spy on everyone's here, but I don't think people like Birdnut and Crazy go on PL anymore.

thanks! I'm very fond of my latest hatches, Kara and Kaiden.

Birdnut even bought one of my birds, Holly Kennedy. She was up to some breeding stuff with her, I wonder how that went.

Crazy had one of my birds as well, from my other account.

Yes! I love Laurie, he is the most epic bird of all time. He has almost 45 000 show points!
wee.gif

Katilyn... I'm not areally a big fan, but she's good for contests so I never really sold her. I don't actually like creale birds
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Birdnut even bought one of my birds, Holly Kennedy. She was up to some breeding stuff with her, I wonder how that went.

Yes! I love Laurie, he is the most epic bird of all time. He has almost 45 000 show points!
wee.gif

Katilyn... I'm not areally a big fan, but she's good for contests so I never really sold her. I don't actually like creale birds
tongue.png

the fun is going to start on WC now XD

Quote:

sad.png

Oh is THAT what's going on! I get it, but I would've thought she would keep those galactics! How strange.

Quote:

wee.gif

tongue.png

the fun is going to start on WC now XD

sorry, my computer's very slow, I can only keep up with one moving thread at a time, and for now it's this one. when it gets quiet here, Ill go over.

Quote:
sad.png

Oh is THAT what's going on! I get it, but I would've thought she would keep those galactics! How strange.

i know, odd right?

oh pine cone war on WC

Back
Top Bottom