Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
Yes, he has! Considering his mother's really bad stats, I'm surprised he's even had so much success!
big_smile.png
Yep, his children certainly. SkyTiller started a whole new line of her own, peeps like Hayden, Altair and Atlanta are his descendants.

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on them - I'm not sure if those users still go on PL.
sad.png

Kind of like one of those famous racehorses (Seabiscuit, maybe?).
tongue.png

*Sigh* That's a risk of selling good birds, I guess. Sad.

Seabiscuit? Have I been living under a rock - I have never heard of him!

Yeah, I sold heaps of my birds to those sorts.
sad.png
But I guess it kinda comes with getting a better bird when you only have ten spaces.

Quote:
Kind of like one of those famous racehorses (Seabiscuit, maybe?).
tongue.png

*Sigh* That's a risk of selling good birds, I guess. Sad.

sad.png
But I guess it kinda comes with getting a better bird when you only have ten spaces.

He was useless looking and no one thought that he'd be a good racehorse, but he ended up being a great one. If I remember the story correctly.
hide.gif

Yeah, it's sometimes necessary to make sacrifices to improve your pixel chickens I guess.
hmm.png

Quote:

sad.png

He was useless looking and no one thought that he'd be a good racehorse, but he ended up being a great one. If I remember the story correctly.
hide.gif

Yeah, it's sometimes necessary to make sacrifices to improve your pixel chickens I guess.
hmm.png

Yep! He actually wasn't even a very good race horse at first, but he started winning in his later years before beating War Admiral (both horses are apparently related to Man O' War, interestingly).

It's amazing how attached one can get to a bunch of pixels.
hide.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

hmm.png

Yep! He actually wasn't even a very good race horse at first, but he started winning in his later years before beating War Admiral (both horses are apparently related to Man O' War, interestingly).

It's amazing how attached one can get to a bunch of pixels.
hide.gif

Interesting names. They remind me of Annemeansgrace, a user who I see as competition on Top Scorers
tongue.png

Yeah, no joke! On more than one occasion, I've hurridely gone back to take a bird off the market because I can't bear to let it go
lol.png

It's 24 hours till she lays the egg - 3 days until the egg hatches, then 11 more days until the chick grows up. But if you have enough money, you can speed it up by buying products from the store.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom