Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
I saw that. Love the colors!
clap.gif
I hope one day my hybrids will look as good as yours!

Utterly Purple broke the 30,000 mark. I have to celebrate!
woot.gif

Myst! I saw that!
big_smile.png
Congratulations, she's turning out to be quite successful.

And guess what?! Laurie's over 50 000!!! I've been waiting forever for this moment! :Weee

Thanks! I never thought I'd own a bird that could win things
celebrate.gif

Laurie just broke 50,000?! Wow! It doesn't surprise me
clap.gif
Soon he'll be the bird with the most Sp's, period!

Quote:
I saw that. Love the colors!
clap.gif
I hope one day my hybrids will look as good as yours!

Utterly Purple broke the 30,000 mark. I have to celebrate!
woot.gif

Myst! I saw that!
big_smile.png

And guess what?! Laurie's over 50 000!!! I've been waiting forever for this moment! :Weee

Oh yes, Laurie! Of course! What an epic bird. It's so sad he's going to die soon
sad.png
I wonder who the champion will be afetr that...

Myst: Well done! Neither could I, at first. I bought a few fail-at-contests birds, whom I ended up selling. The ones I've got now are all champions, makes it easier.

Quote:
Myst! I saw that!
big_smile.png

Oh yes, Laurie! Of course! What an epic bird. It's so sad he's going to die soon
sad.png

Myst: Well done! Neither could I, at first. I bought a few fail-at-contests birds, whom I ended up selling. The ones I've got now are all champions, makes it easier.

SkyStirlin will probably take his place, but he isn't exactly a young guy either.
sad.png

Oh what would we do without the Giddermup contests!

Quote:
sad.png

SkyStirlin will probably take his place, but he isn't exactly a young guy either.
sad.png

Oh yes! Stirlin, of course, how could I forget! You'll get there one day. Purple is younger than all the other possible contenders
tongue.png

I love GM! I think we should make some kind of club dedicated to thanking him/her
lau.gif

Oops, I have to go
hide.gif

Quote:
sad.png

Oh yes! Stirlin, of course, how could I forget! You'll get there one day. Purple is younger than all the other possible contenders
tongue.png

I love GM! I think we should make some kind of club dedicated to thanking him/her
lau.gif

Oops, I have to go
hide.gif

That's true! We should have a GM appreciation day. Even SkyLaurie wouldn't be the bird he is without those shows.

(I'm not daring to hope, but if Purple keeps going strong, at age 225 she'll have over 60,000 SP's
hide.gif
)

Cya whiteflare!
big_smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png

lau.gif

Oops, I have to go
hide.gif

That's true! We should have a GM appreciation day. Even SkyLaurie wouldn't be the bird he is without those shows.

(I'm not daring to hope, but if Purple keeps going strong, at age 225 she'll have over 60,000 SP's
hide.gif
)

Cya whiteflare!
big_smile.png

Where would we be without GM? Although I have to say, I've been around for a long time on PL, I stopped going on my other account because it was a fail, and I noticed that before there used to run a contest called 'Interstellar Championships', which Laurie and Stirlin used to enter.

Wow, well, the most I think a bird has ever had, is Ace's River Sniegas, who had over 63, 000. I don't think there's any hope of me ever catching up
sad.png

I'm back
tongue.png
But you're not
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom