Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
ah, okay, you'll be able to get to mine by looking in the top 50 birds and finding ♦crazy's flying jungle of shroom♦

I found you already, on the list of players online. I thought the name 'crazy' sounded a little bit familiar...
wink.png

lol.png
i love universal champions.

Quote:
I found you already, on the list of players online. I thought the name 'crazy' sounded a little bit familiar...
wink.png

lol.png
i love universal champions.

I love anything that'll earn me show points
lau.gif
I have birds across several categories that feature a lot in the regular contests.

woot.gif
It must be the World Champions... but Anne has cut them down to only 12 a day
sad.png
Never mind, I try make some of my own now.

How's Purple coming along?

She's coming along. I've been devoting my five shows a day to grand champion, but I might switch it to something else soon--there needs to be more challenge to it than just my two birds
tongue.png

Yes, I saw that. There weren't even any shows on PL for a while today.
sad.png

Yeah - I've been devoting mine to Male Grand Champs so I can get Laurel some points - he's really bringing down my average right now
lol.png

Maybe we could collaborate and bring back WCs. The ones I've made, Anne enters them too so there'll be a bit of competition.

I know! Isn't it tragic
sad.png

Quote:
hugs.gif
, i'll have to go through it all, now that Balsam is dieing!
sad.png
i love that bird!

Ooh, oh no! You poor Crazy
hugs.gif
It must've taken you so long to get her stats that high. I could never have the perseverance.

A lot of things in my life are like that. I give up a lot
tongue.png
It's too fun starting new things though! it's like an addiction
lau.gif

the clicking was nothing, it's the milloins of show points wasted that aggravate the chicken out of me!

yeah, same here, start something, quit it, startt something else, quit that and get back to the first thing!
lol.png

Quote:
Ooh, oh no! You poor Crazy
hugs.gif
It must've taken you so long to get her stats that high. I could never have the perseverance.

A lot of things in my life are like that. I give up a lot
tongue.png
It's too fun starting new things though! it's like an addiction
lau.gif

the clicking was nothing, it's the milloins of show points wasted that aggravate the chicken out of me!

yeah, same here, start something, quit it, startt something else, quit that and get back to the first thing!
lol.png

Oh, I'll send you some show points if you're really struggling! i never do anything with my show points!
lau.gif

It's like that, isn't it? I've also changed what I wanted to be when I'm older so many times. I can't believe I wanted to be a builder or a check-out clerk. My life ambitions as a five-ten year old
th.gif

Quote:

lol.png

Oh, I'll send you some show points if you're really struggling! i never do anything with my show points!
lau.gif

It's like that, isn't it? I've also changed what I wanted to be when I'm older so many times. I can't believe I wanted to be a builder or a check-out clerk. My life ambitions as a five-ten year old
th.gif

i'm not strugling too much at the moment, but you'll hear from me if i am!
lol.png
wink.png

lol.png
i did want to be a check out clerk once, i still do- as a fantasy, not actually as what i want to do for life!

Quote:
lau.gif

th.gif

i'm not strugling too much at the moment, but you'll hear from me if i am!
lol.png
wink.png

lol.png
i did want to be a check out clerk once, i still do- as a fantasy, not actually as what i want to do for life!

Sure. My bank's not too tight right now, I have millions of both cash and SPs to give away
lol.png

Wow, we are sooo alike
wink.png
tongue.png
Just kidding, I don't want to be one any more, it would be a bad-paid job and I'd probably have to work a lot of overtime.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom