Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
I guess the more pressing question is what are we going to do with this thread?
hmm.png

I suppose it will rely on our PL memories for a while.

We should probably let this thread die. It won't really be needed any more, probably.
hmm.png

hit.gif

I liked PL. Lena was a pretty awesome bird...... so was Purple! She was so close! Stirlin was dying in a week
sad.png

Quote:
We should probably let this thread die. It won't really be needed any more, probably.
hmm.png

hit.gif

I liked PL. Lena was a pretty awesome bird...... so was Purple! She was so close! Stirlin was dying in a week
sad.png

Ratters was starting to show her own colors, too! I was thinking about raising Purple to world champion before PL went down.

Sigh. Too depressing
sad.png

Quote:
hit.gif

sad.png

Ratters was starting to show her own colors, too! I was thinking about raising Purple to world champion before PL went down.

Sigh. Too depressing
sad.png

I know! She had over 10, 000 SPs in a week of me buying her!
ep.gif

Yeah, it would've been good to get some competition, it was just Lena and Ratters battling it out for ages, although Mismatch got up there a couple of times.

PL will live on in our memories. I am privileged to have gotten the chance to go on it
tongue.png

Quote:

Sigh. Too depressing
sad.png

ep.gif

Yeah, it would've been good to get some competition, it was just Lena and Ratters battling it out for ages, although Mismatch got up there a couple of times.

PL will live on in our memories. I am privileged to have gotten the chance to go on it
tongue.png

I know, it was amazing! She'd have been breed champion very quickly.

You're right. There's no use being upset about PL. I'm thankful Russ kept it up as long as it was, and playing for free wasn't bad. It was fun while it lasted.
big_smile.png

Quote:
ep.gif

tongue.png

You're right. There's no use being upset about PL. I'm thankful Russ kept it up as long as it was, and playing for free wasn't bad. It was fun while it lasted.
big_smile.png

what happen to PL?! tell me NOW

Quote:

big_smile.png

what happen to PL?! tell me NOW

it's been down for weeks.
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom