Oh darn ~ them dogs done told on me again!

GaNewChick

Songster
10 Years
Mar 12, 2009
McDonough, Ga.
Hatched today ~

I swear mama, I wasn't having chicken for dinner tonight. I'm back here in daddy's TV room relaxing. I promise!!!!!

May3Chicks007.jpg

hatchmay3002.jpg

May3Chicks009.jpg

LOL tooo cute!!!! I wonder what their fascination with the incubators is, my cat sat by our incubator the whole period just keeping an eye on it, occasionally she would sit on top of it (lg) plugging up the hole for fresh air. Now that it isn't plugged in she sits in that room and howls as if to say fill it up and plug it back in!!! The same cat found a stash of serama eggs and gently layed her body on them like she was going to hatch some babies for herself
lau.gif

Great picutes. I really love the last one. But that isnt a Maine Coon is it?

strangely enough my cat sits on the dining room table and just stares at it while they are peeping and hatching. she doesn't know what to do with them when i've shown her chicks a few days old. i think my cat would make a great broody hen if she had the chance-13lbs of fat and fur.

the dog just paces and puts his paws on their table once in awhile to check on it. the hard part with him is getting him to stay away from licking them or nosing the bator while trying to move them to the brooder. i haven't figured out if he wants to eat them or just lick them to death! (he's only 11 months old and still learning things.)

Back
Top Bottom