Oh Happy Day!!!! hens back to laying again, picked up 16 nice eggs last night, since mid March 2024

nice to meet you! and yes I changed their feed from Dumar to Kalmach and added free choice oyster shells also added little more mealy bugs, still few more changes to come as per more knowledgeable people i met in this forum. very grateful for them. Id like to do more research as time permits, however if I spend time on the computer, means its less time spent outside with the chooks and horses can Can you believe I started with 10 day old chicks from a mail order catalog called McMurray hatchery 3 years ago and i have about 50 now? ONE JUST CANT HAVE ENOUGH CHICKENS! i need a therapist....lol,,,,thanks for your messasgeJoe

yes I changed their feed from Dumar to Kalmach
That's why!!! I love Kalmbach feeds so much. I really recommend them to other people who's chickens aren't laying. Feed really does make a difference. My 11 hens have maybe laid one hundred something to 200 eggs so far this year.
Can you believe I started with 10 day old chicks from a mail order catalog called McMurray hatchery 3 years ago and i have about 50 now? ONE JUST CANT HAVE ENOUGH CHICKENS!
Wow! I started with 8 and have fluctuated up and down since. The biggest flock I've had was 14 :lau

great to see those eggs sitting in a basket on the counter ready to go to friends, family, and neighbors, but seriously,,,,,,I need to stop lol....just the other day I went to Tractor Supply Company and picked up 4 Rhode Island Red chicks and 4 Starlight green egger chicks in a brooder right now.....that 8 more hens...my son says I need an Intervention....lol

nice to meet you! and yes I changed their feed from Dumar to Kalmach and added free choice oyster shells also added little more mealy bugs, still few more changes to come as per more knowledgeable people i met in this forum. very grateful for them. Id like to do more research as time permits, however if I spend time on the computer, means its less time spent outside with the chooks and horses can Can you believe I started with 10 day old chicks from a mail order catalog called McMurray hatchery 3 years ago and i have about 50 now? ONE JUST CANT HAVE ENOUGH CHICKENS! i need a therapist....lol,,,,thanks for your messasgeJoe

You don't need therapy... cause if you do... we all do.. I started with 50 and I'm at 100..... my family keeps say.. enough...!!! and I say NO never enough

Back
Top Bottom