OH MY...What a big chicken you have!....mjdtexan...

I can't steal the chicken,
old.gif
that would be hilarious seeing me trying to steal a massive poundage weighting cement chicken in the back of my DH truck, but maybe we can find a BIGGG blow up chicken and send it around for us to keep a week at a time taking pictures with it here and there( blow up would be cheap to ship around). OH here's an idea set up with it at wal-mart and get folks to stand next to it so we can take there picture with the big guy( no obsene positions like someone else posted about the local post offices yard deer at Christmas). Maybe we'll make the local news, then sell chicken and pics on E-bay for our chicken addictions,
lau.gif

Giant blow up chicken.....hhhmmmmmmm, google anyone?

I'd like to hold one for ransom too, but in the day of technology, all of our planning would be public knowledge, as in pre-meditated. How do you think the judge will favor us? maybe he/she is a chicken lover?
Oooohh, maybe we can bribe the judge with eggs.
wink.png

Tattooedchickenlady wrote:
I'd like to hold one for ransom too, but in the day of technology, all of our planning would be public knowledge, as in pre-meditated. How do you think the judge will favor us? maybe he/she is a chicken lover?
Oooohh, maybe we can bribe the judge with eggs.

Today's technology she probably has one of those micro-chips implanted in her big chicken.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom