Oh NOOO!!!

chicksinthemachine

Songster
11 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Henley,MO
My Miss Muhran has become Mr. Murray! That means I now have 8 Roosters and I don't think I have enough hens to go around because 3 are in puberty and chasing every girl in sight! 19 hens and the others are just pullets so they can't help the boys out. Man now I have to pick whose is going, I had already planned on getting rid of one but two I don't know if I can do it. Maybe I'll just have to put up another coop this spring for roosters, we already have one to build for my cochin and brahma banty's and another for the turkeys. Oh yeah forgot to mention the coop for the ducks to make in the spring. That brings us up to a total of 5 coops!!!
th.gif
I told my DH a couple of months ago he was a he but he didn't believe me so this morning I got to say I Told You!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Actually put them in a completely covered dog pen..about 8x5ft. they are fed and watered in there waiting to be butchered by dh. I had advertized to even give them away but no takers and with the ecomomy like it is ....better in my freezer.

Back
Top Bottom