Oh wow fresh eggs are soooooooo good!

pringle

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Pepperell,MA
Its been almost 5 years since ive tries a fresh egg and I cant beilieve how delicous they are!One of my 2 phoinex started laying tuesday and I saved up the eggs from then to today shes so reliable and hour after school she always lays one.They were small but packed with soo much flavor and the yolks were so orange!Just thought I woud share its worth getting chickens,there sweet and affectionate,have so mush personality and there eggs are awesom!Im getting 3 battery hens soon so thats even more fresh eggs yay!.
big_smile.png

I should have been raising chickens years ago. Delicious eggs and they pay for their keep with what I sell to co-workers. The kids enjoy it as well.

Last edited:
It is amazing the difference. Even my DH, a non-foodie can tell the difference. My GF and I were discussing the difference in the taste and we couldn't come up with any words to describe the taste of a fresh egg. But a not fresh egg was easy.

I agree! We never had "Breakfast Dinners" until I had chickens and started getting fresh eggs....now my hubby and kids want "breakfast dinner" all of the time!!

I dont know If Im posting this in the right section , I am looking for a answer .. how long can you leave eggs out for after they are laid . Leav them out of the fridge I mean
A few days a week ?? Never ? Any info I would appreciate it Thank you

Back
Top Bottom