OHHH DEAR

I do work - it is just very slow this time of year. Until about 4:55 PM when someone has to call the cops to get a nutjob off the bus and I am sitting here yelling at the cops. They are out busting Section 8 violaters and some guy is going berserk on the bus. At 4:55 pm after I sit here all day staring at the computer drooling.

yuckyuck.gif

Writerofwords turned me on to paperbackswap. Have you ever tried it? Its a great way to trade books you have already read for ones you havn't. The link is in her sig line. I love it. All it ever costs you is postage to mail out books, Usually less than $2! This way you can afford to have a couple waiting to be read.

I have used paperback swap before also, Its a nice site and has darn near everything!! Try it, you get a free credit I think for signing up some of your old books.

Cool - thanks - I hadn't tried that before! I usually hit the bargain rack at B&N because they are only $3-$4 each, and I pass them on to my mom and then people at work.... We havea used book store here to that I utilize.

When I say we get paid today, I mean we had 73 cents in our account.... That doesn't even buy a good laugh!

Quote:
Trust me when I say you are NOT alone on that! Then you see the news and they are amazed that we are in a recession! Duh!!! You want to ask, "What, you are just noticing? Where the heck have you been?!"

Rickihupp is right you do get a free credit if you post 10 books. It has been a while sinse I signed up. It is great and they do have anything you could possibly want to read, including childrens books. I have found great books at my thrift store for .25, posted them and had them requested from me the next day. Its a really easy site. I hope you give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom