Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics
My birds are so funny! I go into the coop yesterday to put the birds in their own pens so I can mark which eggs come from who... and all 4 of my hens are piled into the one nest box... So instead of moving them all I added more nest boxes so they can all sit on eggs... My luck, The ONE time I want to collect eggs to incubate they ALL go broody. hahaha

Hey! New to the forum.I had some pics I wanted to post.I know what kind of chicken it is,I just want some feed back on him.

Top bird is full blooded.The bottom is 1/4 Phoinex bantam and 3/4 Ohiki bantam!

same here, even without being told the second one has phoenix in it, you can see it in the tail shape. looks a bit flat, where the top one does have very nice shape, type and good round tail.... both look nice, but the pure top one by far it my favorite

Thanks so much for the response!I have been taking the roo Ohiki to some poultry shows to get some feed back.People seem to like them when they see him.

I love the splash or dun sport you have in your I. D. pic.The Ohiki rooster now has a 20'' tail and the saddle feathers are dragging also.And he is only 11 months old.Can't wait for second seasons molt!

I have some eggs due to hatch under a broody some time! I never marked the date that she started sitting on them, OPS, Sit and wait I guess! It should be this wee tho.

Back
Top Bottom