Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics
hey Toni-Marie

been meaning to try to sit down and call you and chat a bit, man I've been swamped. Finally changed that roof out on the pens this weekend, 2775 feet of old metal roof off and back on Saturady, and started flooding today haha just in time...
set about 250 ohiki eggs this week end though is what got me think about ya again though haha... God I'm gone have a ton of them looks like... Been doing a lot with the mottled roos, well spangled roos from you, got about 50 hatched from them this weekend and they are little studs too... cant wait to get some of them all grown up.....

well got to run again, just saw you posted here and wanted to at least say hey!

I will be more than happy to answer any questions on Ohiki.  Ask away....

TM, you told me before you were working on SHORTENING the tails on your Ohiki now, but i never asked why you were doing this. What is the length you are aiming for?

. They are here! They are all chipmunk colored! 3 of them total.

I got new babies Yea!!!!!! I have got pictures that will be coming soon.They are from the Chocolate Roo I got from Toni Mari and the dirty silver I also got from her.Two has a light red and dark red color pattern and light blue /grey color in the middle of the stripe.So cute and short also.Clean legged as well!!!! I am very excited about the new additions.

Back
Top Bottom