Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics
Quote:
Thanks Chuck.. He's my pick too.. I like the thin fine feathering.. I hope his tail gets longer. Need to check to see if they are in blood or not.

well got a few , it was getting dark and the blame camera batteries were dying on me, so these arent the best pics by far but will at least show some of the birds. Camera croaked before I could get some of the hens, will add them when I get a chance

IMG_0572-Copy-1.jpg

IMG_0571-Copy-1.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

flytie project
IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0561-1.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0558-1.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0569-Copy.jpg

Nice Aubrey! Toni did hook you up with some nice birds! Good luck to you and Amanda with both of your breeding with them! I like the fly tie that you got there. I am working with some of them also. I got some black hens that came out of my Ohiki breeding with my roo. The hens also have black faces that I was thinking would look nice on some fly tie birds.

yea I like those too Chuck. If I remember right, the slimest one is 1/2 phoenix, but pretty sure she said both had ohiki in them too. Eitherway, they are defiantely going into the ohiki breeding for both barred and crele. I love the feathering on them. Cant wait to see them as adults.
oh and yes, a fibro barred flytie ohiki..now that would look nice!!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!.......it's an Ohiki explosion!........I think we all have some of those Ginger/Shojo guys, they are so pretty.....Everyone's Ohiki look so good!.......Rusty, that picture is gracing the wall of the creator and founder of the Ohiki here in America, she is responsible for them being here in this country, Toni-Marie Astin.....it was my gift to her, thank you for posting......Amanda has made some awesome artwork too with the Ohiki, maybe she will post a few pictures......such beautiful birds that everyone has, how fortunate we are.................................................chrisf

I'm just going to mention that gorgeous tailed shojo roo... to die for!!!!!!
I love my barred ones.. They are so pretty.. I have some lemon cuckoo cochins I was going to breed to my phoenix and then i think I will breed them to the ohiki..barred red ginger..
big_smile.png
How long are their tails supposed to get?

Back
Top Bottom