Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics

This is one from this year,He looks like he may be a good one....Another one from this year also is a spangled/millie like. And yes my birds have mottleing...Sorry your not happy with them Aubrey...TM

FANTASTICO!!!!! love them both>> great COLORS!
yesss.gif

It's just me...I found Joe in a simi coma again the morning...It took 45 min to get him back this time... He's going down pretty fast now. This is 6 times in 2 mths now....I think I get a bit touchy from time to time lately...My bad.... Sorry....TM

This pic is for Chuck...The king of barred birds...LOL.. His legs are tiny but still has marble lobes...I got all the lobes white but in the barr birds and a few gingers i'm having a hard time. I do have a good black with nice white lobes I'll breed into the barred to clean them up maybe...........TM

Love that barred one Toni

But forget that.... I hate to hear Joe has been having trouble again.. Thats aweful. I really hope things get better. If there's anything you need, even if it's just to talk,let me know. And mine and Aimee's prayers will be with yall!!

It'll take me a minute to upload the pic, but heres a little hen I've got in with a roo that's my personal fav. Hope I get a few good hen chicks from her, she is tiny and short legged.

Back
Top Bottom