Ohiki/Fly Tie/Phoenix roos

Treatsrule

Chirping
12 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Murrieta, Ca
Meet Tchaikovsky or Tchai for short, an 8 month old Ohiki/Fly Tie/Phoenix cross roo hatched from eggs from Stewart Longtails. He has nice thin saddle feathers and gorgeous color. Non-molting birds up close in its pedigree.

Tchai is a nice rooster to have around. He is bonded to another of our sale roosters and they have shared a pen with hens with no problems. They roost together with their favorite hen. Neither have shown aggression of any kind towards people, though neither is particularly fond of being picked up LOL.

Price is $40. firm. I wouldn’t mind holding onto this guy and wont be sad if he doesn’t sell, but I do have one other similar to him so I am prepared to let one go.

His buddy, Buddy
smile.png
, is available for $20. if you buy both roosters together or $30. separately. I need to get some better pictures of him, his tail looks like its going to be really gorgeous. I will include a picture of Buddy in a separate reply below.

If you purchase both roosters I will include a half dozen Ohiki/Fly Tie/Phoenix or Ohiki hatching eggs. Hens choice from a pen with both of these varieties. I am not selling eggs separately, this is just a fun bonus if the buyer is interested.

Sorry no hatching eggs otherwise available and no hens, please do not ask.

Pick up only in Murrieta, CA.

I just wanted to email you to tell you your Roosters are just drop dead gorgeous....Wow!
I've seen other pictures but these are beautiful!
Congrats on your breeding program.

We don't see chickens like that here in the state of Maine.....

Paula at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom