OHIO/INDIANA/Michigan - Endangered breeds need rehomed

Hi @fishnet1971 - The girls are all gone, unfortunately. I'm just left with Roos. Can't seem to find a home for the boys.

Hi,
do you have any "sweet" roosters left? I had a Speckled Sussex rooster with my 8 hens but he became very aggressive towards me and I had to get rid of him. I would love to have a rooster to protect the girls and contribute to the gene pool, but I only want one that is not human aggressive. I would love to be able to pet him or pick him up but it isn't necessary, just so he doesn't attack me at every turn. Mine didn't become aggressive until his hormones kicked in at about 5 months.

I would love to give a home to one of your boys if they are nice roosters. (I miss the crowing). I live in Johnstown Ohio just NE of Columbus. My email is [email protected]

Unfortunately my leads on folks who would take my roos have fallen through. I'm in a state of desperation at this point. I've written message privately to some of you who inquired.

Araucauna and 2 campines - No hens, all roosters. 8 of them. Thus my dilemma. Haha. I can't ship but have offered to drive them as far as 5 hours away from here just to ensure their future happiness and safety.

Back
Top Bottom