Ohio National- Wanted/Bringing

Quote:
Me too...but there's Iowa! I honestly considered going to Ohio but I'd be breaking my neck trying to get there after work...
sad.png

Maybe we will see you in Iowa......lol

Quote:
Are there too many of us to meet someplace for lunch? If we're shooting for lunch time anyway, maybe we could incorporate the two and if we're eating we could use a food area.

I have heard that the food there is waaaaaay over priced and they say
that you should bring your own or go eat off the grounds somewere.
Keeping this in mind i think pb&j will be in my truck! LOL!! We could do
a picnic in the parking lot!

I need:

Showgirls......lots and lots!

sq Sumatra roo

blue egg laying hens mix ok as long as they lay blue eggs

Slate blue turkey hen

If you have any turkeys for sale please let me know what you have and how much.

I have to offer:

I have 2 beauitful OEGB Roos and 3 millie's I can bring if anyone is interested.

I also have lots and lots of Guineas for sale... pearl pieds, lav, lav pied, and white. A few are jumbo size. I will make you a wondering deal on them. Would like to sell in pairs or trios. All 3 months plus, about 7 young adults.

I will be at the show on Saturday.

Quote:
We're getting excited too. Cant wait to meet you all.

Crazy Chicken Fever: Dont get too carried away with showgirls now. I have to have some room in the truck for "MY" birds Im bringing home. LOL

I think having a little lunch break is a great idea. The closest place is McDonald's....its right across the street from the fair grounds.

Edited to add that the building they hold the show in is at the opposite end....
roll.png
long walk.

Last edited:
At the Ohio Nationals I am looking to buy Show or Breeder quality Barnevelders, Giant Black Cochins, Marans, Silver Sussex or Salmon Faverolles. PM me to connect and get a confirmation and my info to meet at the show.

I am so excited I can't wait for next weekend!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom