Ohio traders here

horsechick

Songster
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
Eaton, Ohio
Hi all,
Really thought how Glenda did the Texas traders was a great idea.
Wanted to start one for Ohio too since we are right on the line.
If anyones looking or trying to find something they can post here and maybe easier to find by your state.
Super idea glenda!
Take care all,
Angela

Here in southern Ohio. Have turkey, peafowl, and white rock pullets(5 months old) will trade for game hens(full size) or white cornish roosters.

Hey Everybody,
frow.gif

I'm in Celina, OH 45822. I have Standard Cochin Pullets in White, Buff and Pairs and Trios in the Splash. I have Standard Buff Laced Polish, Black-tailed White Japenese, Standard Mille Fleur Leghorns, Bantam Blue Old English, Black Rosecombs, Black Langshans, Standard Black Crested White Polish, Bantam Red Pyle Old English, Standard Light Brahmas, Grey Japanese Roosters, Bantam Self Chocolate Polish, Bantam Black-tailed Red Polish, Standard Russian Orloffs and 2 pairs of Red Golden Pheasent.

Terry
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Well, I'm not really in Ohio, but I am just across the river in West Virginia. I need to re-home a couple of roos soon.

I have 2 cuckoo marans roos
1 welsummer
1 partridge cochin
(all large fowl)

I will probably have several bantam frizzle cochin roos, but I may be able to keep them.

I'm right across the river from Marietta/Belpre area in Parkersburg.
I'd love to find a couple more welsummer or bantam cochin pullets.
Becky

Hi all,
Looks like we will be having a couple white silkie roos far sale.
I'll try to get picks.
Thanks,
Angela

I am in Western PA (16319)not far from Ohio!

Not sre how a swap meet works or were the location would be!

Mapquested everyone on this link and Marymac is the closest to me @ 1hr 1/2 away

Marymac I would love your silkies
hugs.gif

To Trade I have
11 week old Barred Rock, Jersy Giant pullets & RIR roo
100_2925.jpg

Gentle Giant Cochin Roo
100_2976.jpg

how does this work?
idunno.gif

Joanne

"how does this work?
idunno.gif

Joanne"

Hi Joanne,
Its basically just a way for people who live in this state to be able to list things they may have for sale/trade etc. T
hat way if someone is looking for something specific, they can look right for their state and not have to look thru all the individual adds that people usually forget to put where its located in the subject line.
Hope that helps,
Thanks,
Angela

I would like to offer a trade
I have a WWII 7mm rifle in good working condition. I would like to trade for 20 Buff Orpington started pullets and 2 Buff Orpington Cockerals and 1 Americana Araucana Rooster
I live in Cleveland, Ohio 44113
Butch & Family
you can contact me through e-mail or PM
I really hope someone is willing to make this trade
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom