Ohio

Quote:
Here is the best I can explain it.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...ion&fb=1&view=text&latlng=9286363509031440277

Visit this link. It is the best I can do. It is a very small amish town. If you come up state route 39 just before you go into Berlin there is state route 557 to the right, you take it till you come to Farmerstown. But that was the last one there for the year. There were not many vendors but I feel that the rain was at fault there. The next one will be in April. Now there is a swap coming up in October at the Mt. Hope auction barn. I am not for sure on the date for that one. But I can send you a message when I find out if you are interested. The one that I went to in Mt. Hope had lots of vendors. But it was also not raining. So as soon as I find out I will post it in the swap section.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hey Harley, maybe we can get together next month and go to the Mt. Hope one together.

well we got 15 chickens from the swap today
love.gif

I got 2 very white silkies
love.gif
and some polish if my card reader was working I would post pics but it wont
th.gif

Quote:
Congratulations!!!
love.gif
wee.gif

Will you still want some from me? It is perfectly fine if not. That way I can honestly tell hubby, "Well, their new home fell through, so now they have to stay"!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom