1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OK How do I post a pic- ??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Sharisr32, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    I have gott good at links figured out the avatar - Yes Alert the media but I am still picture challenged

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Upload your pics to a host site like Photobucket. Then get the IMG from Photobucket and paste it in here. Highlight the link and click the IMG button above your post (just above those smilies). That should do it. btw..if you bring the entire img from photobucket, you don't have to use the button. But if you only bring the part after "img", then you have to use the button. I hope that makes sense.

I bet Rob has good instructions on here somewhere too. Maybe in FAQs.

Jody

3. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Shari, It is much easier here. Once your pictures are uploaded to Photobucket or such. You can copy the URL# shown under the photo you want to post. Then come here and click the IMG button over the smiley faces. Paste your information between the img symbols. [​IMG]
    That is all there is to it. Just remember to click preview at the bottom to make sure it worked.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by