OK..I think my chick is dying!!!!

alright..thank you !
If it makes you feel any better I had 65 eggs over the span of 3 months... I ended up with 1 quail. But he is the best thing ever! If it doesn't happen the first time try and try again!
IMG_20201130_013808.jpg

If it makes you feel any better I had 65 eggs over the span of 3 months... I ended up with 1 quail. But he is the best thing ever! If it doesn't happen the first time try and try again!
View attachment 2430764
One made it out of 65?.its cute...omg....NGL I had two in the incubation...one was infertile..and this one has a saddle air cell....I have another batch...with 2 more eggs...they are healthy ....I hope they hatch. Won't lose hope from. This lil fellow..but can't say it will hatch. .so thank you for the support..appreciate it.!

One made it out of 65?.its cute...omg....NGL I had two in the incubation...one was infertile..and this one has a saddle air cell....I have another batch...with 2 more eggs...they are healthy ....I hope they hatch. Won't lose hope from. This lil fellow..but can't say it will hatch. .so thank you for the support..appreciate it.!
Your welcome! Have a wonderful night/day! keep me updated!

Sure...will let u know...

Yeah it can change in a day and it can be rly frustrating you are so close then it seems like the are going to die:he
The only tip i can give is don't tuch, it is only a day or two and interrupting the process will kill the chick.
Well its good to say it internally pipped this afternoon...but wasn't making sounds...but he was breathing...which was a great feeling to know its okay..it was a good air cell but today morning it turned saddle shaped...but like 4 hours later it pipped...so I later it on its side now...hope its okay...also when do thhey start chirping after pipping?its been like 4 hours since it has pipped but no sounds...

Back
Top Bottom