Ok, I'm not new, but this account is new! ;)

Before anybody freaks-out, this isn't some spam account to pretend I'm Nifty-Chicken (the site owner)...

I actually AM Nifty-Chicken. :D

I want to use BYC more as a non-admin member so I can browse the site with ads and all the other settings / limits of a "regular" member ;)

Yes, now I am one of you.

:p

:frow
You're too funny!

Not so sure it's you but, after I saw the face front photo, and can see your comb , guess you really are Nifty.

I think it's great that you mingle with us, now if only you could manage to get the "spiraling," problem that perplexs me - maybe you can come up with a solution.

Nifty there was a TV show where the owner of some company would visit a distant location where no one would recognize him. He would then go through the training problem, checking to see behavior of manager and employees. At the end of the show, he would confront all and say what he liked and what he felt needed changes. In some cases he would recommend immediate firing of some
worker that was treating customers badly.

Problem is ,you were supposed to be incognito.

Will you be popping up on any/all forums etc. to see what's really going on? I better warn the troops oops I mean make sure they are properly dressed .

This is gonna be fun

Back
Top Bottom