ok seriously!?!?!?!

Come check out the person-chicken look-alike contest!

The name has been changed, but the contest remains the same --

Find a person and a chicken who look alike, and post a photo!

The only ideas I have right now are maybe some type of turkey contest since Thanksgiving is coming up. I also noticed a lot of people like to pose their chicks in a theme like the Pic of the week picture of the EE on the pumpkin which is cute btw. So maybe have a Thanksgiving themed contest and then next month a Christmas themed one for poultry.

....Just realized there is already a holiday themed contest. No one hardly posted in it though.

I got thinking of more ideas. Don't know how good they would be though. Not sure how to describe it but maybe have chicks pose in a picture that resembles another picture. For example like the dogs around the table playing poker. Instead of the dogs have a bunch of cute chicks sitting around it or a Mona Chickie pic.

The other idea would be a Poultry Movie Still Photo contest. Have pictures of poultry that resemble a scene from a movie and can have subtitles for the scene. For example have a photo with a bunch of chickens standing around in a dry dirt area that could resemble a scene from a western movie.

They might be some crazy or hard ideas though but I thought I'd toss them out there just incase.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom