ok so im on day 19

orlandoluv1

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
spring valley , CA
i am just so excited i cant stand it. i never thought i would make it this far. even though there is only one baby left i am really happy that at least i have him. now all thats left is for him to hatch lol. i know i know dont count your chickens ...but i really cant help myself i am just so excited. i was wondering.. what does everyone else do to help pass the time? because i am loosing my mind. i even woke up out of a dead sleep because i heard chirping. unfortunately it was a bird outside my window. oh well nothing left to do but wait.

wink.png
It's rough, isnt it? How can you stand it? Today, I'm on day 18, and I finally went to work for my sanity! Whew! When I was at home I did some laundry, chased my cat, pestered my dog, picked up more laundry, avioded the dishes, fed my birds, checked my email, posted ridiculous replies on BYC, chased my cat, watered my plants, did more laundry (I have 3 boys and a hubby at home), chased my cat...finally left for work....never did catch the cat...Good luck keeping busy! I have too many birds to tell a pip from peep from a Parrotlet?? Let us know, and dont forget PICS of your precious little one! Tina

Day 19 here too-I was just going to post that now I see what all the obsession is about! I was fine until today. I have three chicks on my front entryway (inside) and every time they peep I run to the bator and put my ear next to it. I keep looking for pips or rocking. I'm going to take dd to the park to meet her daddy for lunch-I can't stand this!
To make it worse, my temps have been a tiny bit low so they'll probably hatch late! They need a pacing smiley here-that's what I've been doing....walk over here....walk over there....lol

No kidding-I'm trying to will myself to stay in the computer chair...my...leg...is moving....noooooooo.....I'm fighting it..........I can't resist the pull.......I'm going to check................................................

I'm also on day 19. I have 17 silkie eggs that I bought from someone on E-bay. I am setting up a webcam so hopefully we can watch together!

Quote:
cool my little one is a silkie too an di bought him off e bay maybe they are related lol. well you will definately have to let me know so that i cant be watching with you

Back
Top Bottom