Ok which one of you replaced my mother?

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
She hates reptiles. she was mad when I bought a boa. well someone online is giving one away and she sent me an email. If we can pick him up tomorrow we are going to put him in the back seat. 7ft tall boa with tank. somebody replaced my mom becuase she could not be 10 ft away and staring at one lol

LoL!! My mom has one completely consistant mantra-- AND DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER, FOLKS! MOM says: " The only good snake is a dead snake!!" Hates reptiles & amphibians-- all kinds!! Had a fit w/ all the lizards here!!
wink.png
Hi, Stevie (wave)

Last edited:
d.k my mom is the same. she siad she will get her little dog to kill it. funny thing is when she was a kid she had pet turtles and frogs. she also used to catch snakes in the yard Weird huh?

Haha, I hear you guys. My gandma is deathly afraid of them so i went and bought a fake snake(I though it was real myself when i saw it). I went home and put it right by the front doo and told her someone is outside for her
lau.gif
Ohh boy was i in trouble.... I have never seen her jump so hi in my life
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

And man was i in trouble.......

Mine liued in Kentucky as a kid, and had a little one-legged banty as a pet. It hopped on the ironing board while my grandma was ironing. One day a black snake threw itself out of the rafters onto the board and ate my mom's chick in one gulp. My Grandda killed it but too late for the banty. Result: one lethal snake-hater for life!!!

Last edited:
d.k :

Mine liued in Kentucky as a kid, and had a little one-legged banty as a pet. It hopped on the ironing board while my grandma was ironing. One day a black snake threw itself out of the rafters onto the board and ate my mom's chick in one gulp. My Grandda killed it but too late for the banty.

you remided me of a tv show called most amazing videos. A guys pythin got loose and the ladys chiuaua was eatin. It was sad and the guy really did not care. He said "all she had to do was hit her in the head with a broom and she would have let goof the dog."​

there are alot of things let loose in FL. I seen stray iquanasm boas, pythons and other reps. Poor things dont belong in FL. They are dependant on humans and if they see something that looks like a meal they will take it. I wish I lived in FL so I could grab all the strays and keep them. I love reps

*I don't mind snakes up to about 3 ft. Steuie-- but when they get so big that I have to start wearing my "soon to be patented & sold on a infomercial" Spiked Anti-Anconda Helmet 24/7 to keep from being swallowed whole-- That's another story. . (That was a joke-- at least, it will be til I hear they're in the neighborhood!!
big_smile.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom