Ok,yet another question...Gosling breeds? PICS

NYRIR

Crowing
13 Years
May 13, 2010
Petersburg,NY
So I finally got some pics of the three goslings I got. If you haven't seen my other posts, the man I got them from said he had African Grey Toulouse and White Pilgrims....I know there are no such breeds as those two....so I am curious if you think I actually got toulouse geese or not!Here are the pics...
Notice one is darker grey with a grey bill and feet...
57454_027.jpg

There are 3 total but two look exactly the same in bill color,foot color and down.Two are light with light bills,feet and only one is darker with grey bill, feet
57454_023.jpg

57454_025.jpg

Any ideas guys on breeds? Thanks!
BTW, They are 3 weeks old roughly.

Last edited:
The one on the right is a gray Toulouse-don't know about the African part though. It looks like the gosling I have now and like my 1yr old did when it was a baby. The other looks the same color as one I got last year. My dog killed it before its feathers started coming in so I was never sure of its breed.

Both are very pretty babies!

So, are they crosses of African and Toulouse?

I cant guess but you can compare pictures to my pictures of Henry. His young baby pictures he had a black bill then it lightened up to pink. He is toulouse.

Quote:
No...he had no africans...he had white geese he called pilgrims and he had grey geese he called african toulouse...but none looked like african anything...
Your Henry looks like quite a character
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Even though one has a grey bill and feet and the other 2 have light bills and feet? I am soooo confused!
barnie.gif

The lighter one looks like she has white feathers coming in on her shoulders. Maybe she is a cross between pilgrim and Toulouse....or not.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom