Okay ladies, what do you do about.....

I'd have to buy that funeral home bondo in gallon jugs to fill in all the wrinkles I've been getting.
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
eeewww... I would hope so. That helps with??? Both?

It does work, for puffiness and wrinkles. For dark circles, try Bare Minerals Bisque. It works wonders.

HHHMMMM.... I may have to try that. Does the bisque only work for certain skin tones? I wonder if plaster of paris would work just as well???

eta~ hmmm bondo may work well. Good idea Opa!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
It does work, for puffiness and wrinkles. For dark circles, try Bare Minerals Bisque. It works wonders.

HHHMMMM.... I may have to try that. Does the bisque only work for certain skin tones? I wonder if plaster of paris would work just as well???

eta~ hmmm bondo may work well. Good idea Opa!!!!

Bisque comes in three colors and one of them will work. It is a very fine powder that you really can't see once applied. I swear by Bare Minerals - it's the only stuff that covers all my freckles, age spots and dark circles.

Quote:
I've given this alot of thought. I'm positive that it would work well. I never been to a funeral that I don't hear someone say "don't he/she look good"? So why wait to use it when you can't hear the compliments.

Last edited:
Quote:
I've given this alot of thought. I'm positive that it would work well. I never been to a funeral that I don't hear someone say "don't he/she look good"? So why wait to use it when you can't hear the compliments.

lau.gif
Good point! Wouldn't silly putty work just as well? It's even tinted a bit....
hu.gif

Color me confused. I thought this was a serious question, so I posted a serious answer........guess I was wrong......moving on....

Quote:
I THINK it was a serious question, but everyone is in a goofy mood tonight. I have seen some of the funniest posts ever, maybe we are all just trying to stay warm.

Debiraymond is right on! Bare minerals rock!

Back
Top Bottom