Okay reminisce with me..favorite songs, tv shows, movies from the past

I just can't get in to any of today's sitcoms. Except for Hot in Cleveland, but it's like a modern Golden Girls & has Betty White in it so maybe that's why
big_smile.png

TV
The Golden Girls (my absolute all time watch it every single night favorite; I have all 7 seasons on dvd
big_smile.png
)
Designing Women
Mama's Family
Empty Nest (I so wish I could get it on dvd)
Three's Company

Movies
Cheaper by the Dozen (the original 1950 version with Myrna Loy)
Stalag 17
Life with Father
Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation
Mrs. Miniver
Bringing Up Baby
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House
The Major and the Minor
Yours, Mine, and Ours (the version with Lucille Ball & Henry Fonda)
And all of the Gidget movies (had the biggest crush on Moondoggie when I was little)

I always love to Watch The CW TV Channel this is really wonderful, and always used to give all the awesome series, these are best to my knowledge one of the show is Gossip Girl, which I love to see from this channel, Thanks for sharing this all here.

What is the sitcom Valerie Bertinelli started out in? Whatever it is, I liked it, the theme song was rockin'!

And Bewitched, the Brady Bunch, the Bionic Woman, and the Facts of Life were good.

The Match Game and Family Feud with Richard Dawson were the BEST!

Greeeeeeen Acres is the place to be...

A Horse is a horse of course of course...

Well the first thing ya know ol' Jed's a billionaire...

Do Do Do Do Do Do Do (I Dream of Jeanie tune)

That covers TV Shows AND songs... aren't I efficient.
tongue.png

Movies... I'm still a huge fan of Lost Boys... *fans self* Young Kiefer and Patric... 'nuf said.

Quote:
What is the sitcom Valerie Bertinelli. . . . .You may be thinking of "one day at a time"

Forgot all about the bionic man and bionic woman, I couldn't stand dawson, (family feud) he always went from woman to woman handing out those noisy lip smacking kisses. "hi, how are you?" mmmMMMmmm, mwaw. It wasn't limited to just the introductions, he had to kiss each female contestant every time he walked up to them. Even with the microphone away from his face you could still hear those.
sickbyc.gif

He'd take them by the hand and pull them across the counter and mwaw whether they were ready for those or not or even wanted one.

Last edited:
And he had his breath spray that he'd pull out and use as he walked over to his victims.... HA!
I was too young to be aware of his lecherousness. Watching reruns of him on the Feud and Match Game now, I see he was often quite liquored up, ALWAYS smoking, and I have yet to figure out how he became a minor sex symbol. Or didn't he?? The women would scream like monkeys over him on the Match Game.

Back
Top Bottom