OKAY WHO DID IT?

DianaMallory

Songster
8 Years
Jul 20, 2012
Lancaster Ohio
Who came up with the idea of the poo board with sweat PDZ? I just completed mine here is a pic.
Before I used sand in my coop, It was okay but to back breaking! I love this! And my back is saved! I want to know who to thank! You should have put a patent on your design! But for now
thumbsup.gif
thank you thank you thank you!

The first I ever found describing it was in one of BYC forums…Poop board convert *warning-graphic/gross poop pictures*

Don't know if was the originator, but was a great post.

Wish my coop was large enough for that…yours looks great. Should make coop duty a lot easier.
Thank you but still under construction. Yes I have seen that post. That is what inspired me to do it. And you can make a smaller version of it. Trust me you won't be sorry!

Who came up with the idea of the poo board with sweat PDZ? I just completed mine here is a pic.
Before I used sand in my coop, It was okay but to back breaking! I love this! And my back is saved! I want to know who to thank! You should have put a patent on your design! But for now
thumbsup.gif
thank you thank you thank you!
Yep...the best stuff EVER!! Poop Patrol (as I like to call it) is a snap for me...3-4 minutes...DONE!

And the coop smells so fresh, too!!

Thank you but still under construction. Yes I have seen that post. That is what inspired me to do it. And you can make a smaller version of it. Trust me you won't be sorry!
Sorry I cannot, I have a raised coop and whole floor is sand, use PDZ as needed, and sift weekly. NO ROOM FOR POOP BOARD...
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom