*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Beth............
hugs.gif

Quote:
I THINK YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT EXSEPTALBE AND THE CORONATION SUSEXS ARE A VARIATY OF LITE SUSEXS AND ARE SHOWN IN{ APA }SHOWS THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ADED TO THE STANDERD YET BOT NETHER HAVE -SAMARAS- MARANS- EX EX EX THERE IS A VERY LONG LIST AND TO SAY I QUOTE -----WHAT EVER YOU MAKE IN YOUR BARNYARD ------------ HA --YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT CORONATION SUSEXS ETHER AND FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE THE LAST TWO STANDERED OF PERFECTION AND I DO NOT OWN ANNY ONE AN APOLOGIE AND NOW I WILL
duc.gif

huh?

anybody translate that for me?

Edited !!!! BY me

Last edited:
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

We're going to MILs to celebrate. My Mom has been gone since 1990...sure miss her. She was my comforter, confronter, challenger, confident and companion....a great lady.

Home finally, my 72 turned into a 73 w/ a late call (just 15 minutes till time to go
hit.gif
) Got lots to do today, lots of planting and chicken run moving to do.

Quote:
Do you think those eggs would keep till poops? I have a pair and would love to get some more blood lines.I'll give your money back if you think they will!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Hens!

Congrats to the 4-H kids on their wins! Better slow down a little Joe and catch your breath!

Wow donnie that was a good gift! You better hide ,all the boys on here with games will be after you!lol

Had Teaches Asil roo get out yesterday and him and Teaches Hatch game cock did a couple of hours of fence fighting! Both have have bloody heads today! The hatch was already blind in one eye and thats the side that got most of the pecks! Do I need to any thing on their knot heads or will they be okay?

morning guys! look! guinea girl gave me a moms day present! she and mr guinea have paired off and she is part of the flock!!
24037_100_4958.jpg

the cluckers are all waiting for time out- i keep telling them they aren't goin cuz i can't take losing anyone else!~ i don't think they appreciate it

my broody izzy is on day 16, i have looked at the eggs, a few are clear, the others have a clear end and veins- so does that mean we are looking at chicks??

Happy Mothers' Day! Hope everyones day has been as good as mine so far! Such a pretty day. Been Hanging with the kids, dh, and critters on the back porch all morning.
smile.png

Rian (5), Keavie (1.5), & Denny
88573_203121_1595862730_5511416_n.jpg

Quote:
As Les suggested, you could put the turner into the Hovabator (as I recall, you may have to sort of "shove it" to get it to fit) or if you have sufficient eggs and places to put them, you could also try hatching half in each of the incubators. Transfer 1/2 of the ones you have started to the Hovabator when you get the temperature regulated so that the conditions are evened out and put 1/2 of the new eggs in each bator. If you have to choose only one incubator, I would go with the Hovabator with a new temperature wafer. Just my opinion.

Quote:
That would work and the turner will fit in the Hovabator. There is a notch in the case to let the cord go through. If it is a wafer type for temp control I would chage it. Atwoods or TSC usually have them in stock. If you have never changed a wafer before it is easy, they just unscrew and screw the new one on.

Very cheap insurance.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom