Olandsk Dwarf Chickens

I like these much more than the swedish flowers.....
big_smile.png
They are such cute magnificent little guys. Would love to learn more about them.

I love how your little rooster is growing up, they're getting even prettier as time goes on! (I go back to this page often just to drool at them. My apologies in advance for stalking your birds!)

OMG they're gorgeous... is the rooster hen feathered...? i want to make those... look like mille fleur without the columbian gene... but if the roo is hen feathered... that would be a toughie to make in OEGB...

so... when are you going to have some eggs for sale...???

LOL...

OMG so so cute!

Beth at the age of these photos they kind of remind of the Mille Fleur Leghorns I'm growing out to breed. In fact I'd like to borrow some of those yellow leg genes...please!
smile.png

41441_mfl_71511.jpg

41441_mfl271511.jpg

Last edited:
I've been out of town, but can't wait to put updated pictures on here later this week. The rooster changes daily it seems! He has just started to crow a little and is quite proud of himself. I can't wait till he gets more of the gold/cooper on him.

Cheryl - Those leghorns are NEAT! I was wondering what those looked like! I love Mille Fleur anything!

Crazypetlady - You can never have too many coops!
wink.png

Gumbii - What does "hen feathered" mean? Maybe then I can answer your question!

Back
Top Bottom