Olandsk Dwarf Chickens

Also here is a pic of the roo I got from mothernaturesdaughter.
big_smile.png
He mostly hangs around with my barred rock hens its pretty funny because they are like triple his size.

So handsome!! He was a week old when I brought him to her. He is just gorgeous! He looks like his momma. I will PM you a photo of her.
My OD's hang out with my big chickens too. I really don't think they know that they are small. I love that about them.
Note on them flying... My little OD was on top of my 6 foot high fence yesterday... time to clip the wings!

And for ContrastPhoto I don't know how different he looks from when you had him but I figured I'd post a pic anyway.
celebrate.gif

I know sometimes it's the smallest chickens with the biggest attitudes. The sfh roo also follows around the olandsk roo it's kind of funny because the sfh roo is almost 8 weeks old and the olandsk is 16 weeks old but they are the same size.

I know it's the funniest thing when they start trying to crow. The Olandsk cockeral I got from Cheryl is 4 months old and crows at least ten times a day but he is still learning and can't quite finish the crow yet.

Back
Top Bottom