Olandsk Dwarf Hatching Eggs

mothernaturesdaughter

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Williamsport
$25.00 for 6+ and $15.00 for shipping.

Olandsk Dwarf Bantam Chicken Fertile Hatching Eggs Olandsk Dwarf chickens are docile, social and, non aggressive. They are considered a true bantam since they have no larger counterparts. They range from 2 to 3 pounds. They are brightly colored with soft tight feathering and, they have high pitched pint sized vocals. They are curious; high energy and are at their happiest when allowed to forage. The hens lay a bite size egg about 6 days a week from white to beige in color.

We are PT clean only and inspected. Please check with your local Department Of Agriculture to be sure your state allows eggs from flocks that are not certified to be AI clean before purchasing since they may confiscate them. Individual states are changing daily. We test for AI yearly but are not certified since it
requires frequent blood testing...

It is best to keep your humidity levels between 45% to only 55% at lockdown due to their small size to prevent drowning.

We write fragile on the box. If you would like your phone number on the box please let me know.

Last edited:
All of the post offices seem to have different policies. However I believe most of them will cover them if the box is crushed. Thanks for the feedback I am open to any suggestions.

i have never shipped just bought, but i have been looking at maybe doing some shipping and thats what i have come across that the po doesnt cover eggs. now i would either call or go to the po and ask them about that to make sure though and also find out what all is needed to ship eggs properly to other states as different states have their own laws/rules about shipping eggs and live birds.

Hello, I am very intrested in this breed. I am coming to Harrisburg, PA. and am wondering if you sell chicks also. My trip will be beginning of July. I don't think Williamsport is to far from Harrisburg. Please PM pricing.

Hello, I am very intrested in this breed. I am coming to Harrisburg, PA. and am wondering if you sell chicks also. My trip will be beginning of July. I don't think Williamsport is to far from Harrisburg. Please PM pricing.

I have 9 eggs on day 14. I highly recommend seller. She is very helpful and packing/shipping was superb. :)

Thank you Contrast, I am glad to hear that
thumbsup.gif

I would like to buy some Olandsk Dwarf eggs or chicks ... are there more coming in the near future?? Would you kindly contact me about availability?

Many thanks Ray

Back
Top Bottom