Old brinsea bator. Lost instuctions

key west chick

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA
Well, found my bator today. Brinsea pro 20 with auto turner and humidity module. Have had it about 4 years, never used it. The stupid instructions weren't in the box. Why would I carefully pack it all up when we moved a few years ago and leave out the instructions!!! Just a bump in the road, just a bump in the road. I will get my eggs!

You can often find operation instructions online for many things. Whenever my DH tries to change the time setting on the stove he always changes it to Sabbath mode and then I have to look up the instructions on-line (instruction books in this house disappear as if they were potato chips) to reset to the right time. LOL

Good luck!

Woo Hoo!! Thanks The1much, just printed 15 pages of my lost instructions!! I had plugged it up and it quickly went to 37.6 C!!! The turners a little creaky,but it's working too!

woooohoooo , glad me and google could help
wink.png

you can oil it with wd 40 that will get the creaks out I have an octagon 20 advance I m trying to find out if it will incubate turkey eggs and what humidity and temp to put it on

Back
Top Bottom