Old english game bantams, I think

there are some Splashes on eggbid which will look like what you said i believe. (i think their splashes). in my opinion. (and many others. not sure about shows haven't asked or seen anyone ask), Its bad to have them like that for the shows. but pets no problem, Their tail is supposed to be held at a 45 degree angle body much like nuggets hen.. hope this helps

The rooster has a stance just like a serama with his tail erect and his just out. He looks just like that black and brown rooster tiki, except hes white, lol. The only exception is his comb is dubbed.

I'm just gonna take some pics so ya'll can see. I thought I could tell but I can't. :-( Anyways, I love them to death, they are so tiny and precious. :)

Here is a chick that fits in the palm of my hand and she is 20 weeks old. I have no clue what she is but she is very tame and flighty, lol

100_1714_final.jpg

Your girl is a sport, which is a double fawn. It's the gene works like blue...one copy will give you fawn, two copies will give you a sport. I had one myself until a fox got her. I have two of her babies that are fawn. They're pretty little things.

Back
Top Bottom