Old Galvanized 130 lb feeder...come take a look "PIC"

That is really fun and retro-looking. What lucky chickens you have!
smile.png

Quote:
yes they do seem to appreciate it...now only if they could give me some egg's....been bone dry on the little 9 month'ers for about 3 weeks now. I still would love to find out more info om my feeder

Chore-Time is now Chore-Time Brock and is still located in Milford, IN. Most of there products are now automated feeding systems.

If that is the place drop them an email and see what history it has on it. You need to talk with someone who deals in antique farm equipment. My grandmother used to but that was a REALLY long time ago, they mainly do Victrola's now. I'm sure if you contacted the company, and poked around on some antique/vintage farm equipment sights you might find something. Here is a link that might have someone that can help you

[url http://www.usedfarmequipments.com/][/url]

When it comes to antique some will deem certain things worthless because it is not "prime market" for such items. Such as you can have a classic premium guitar that in music circles would sell for tens of thousands, but if it is in with a bunch of stuff at an old farmers country antique auction it will sell for little of nothing. Only for the person who bought the box for the old Victrola parts to take it home his son see's it and realizes it is a classical Hofner that sells for several thousand dollars. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. You just need to find out who covets its beauty the most...

I'll poke around and see if I find something for you..

Christal​

Last edited:
Quote:
If that is the place drop them an email and see what history it has on it. You need to talk with someone who deals in antique farm equipment. My grandmother used to but that was a REALLY long time ago, they mainly do Victrola's now. I'm sure if you contacted the company, and poked around on some antique/vintage farm equipment sights you might find something. Here is a link that might have someone that can help you

[url http://www.usedfarmequipments.com/][/url]

When it comes to antique some will deem certain things worthless because it is not "prime market" for such items. Such as you can have a classic premium guitar that in music circles would sell for tens of thousands, but if it is in with a bunch of stuff at an old farmers country antique auction it will sell for little of nothing. Only for the person who bought the box for the old Victrola parts to take it home his son see's it and realizes it is a classical Hofner that sells for several thousand dollars. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. You just need to find out who covets its beauty the most...

I'll poke around and see if I find something for you..

Christal

thanks for the great post, happen to find anything?

Back
Top Bottom